Skip To Main Content
Ventura Unified School District (VUSD) Logo

Work Permit

After completing the attached work permit application and obtaining the required signatures (parent/guardian, employer's supervisor), students may request work permits from the boundary high school's counseling or career centers

During the summer, students may contact the summer school high school principals for their official work permits. 

Student Support Services no longer issues student work permits. 

 Work permit application