We are returning to a pre-COVID schedule of program offerings this year. We will be offering credit recovery and initial credit courses for our high school students as well as academic offerings for our elementary and middle school students.
We are also happy to report that we will be offering Extended School Year (ESY) for students whose IEPs mandate this. In addition, we have received additional funding from the State to fund our Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELO-P) which is intended to provide additional programs for qualifying students based on a new state law. The families of those who qualify for ESY and ELO-P programs will be sent a separate email will further information.
The registration process will be different this year. All families will be required to log into Q to either select their site (elementary and middle school) or to select their courses (high school). All students will be offered one meal while in attendance at school.
If you have any questions regarding general summer programs please reach out to our Call Center at 805-641-5000 x1380 (English) or 805-641-5000 x 1390 (Spanish) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will meals be provided during the summer sessions?
- Will transportation be provided?
- Will there be enrichment camps and small groups like last year?
- How can I update the emergency information for my students?
- What classes can an incoming 9th grader take?
- Can my student take classes in the summer in order to take an extra elective in the regular school year?
- Do you offer any language or AP courses during the summer for high school students?
- My high school student needs to make up credits. How many credits can they make up during the summer programs?
- Is there credit recovery for students in middle school?
- My student attends a private school during the regular school year. Can they attend the summer program through VUSD?
- What is Foothill High School’s requirements for taking Health and College/Career?