Skip To Main Content
Ventura Unified School District (VUSD) Logo

Records & Transcripts

VUSD Records Office receives the Grad and Non-Grad cumulative records from the high schools in the month of June, two years after graduation.  Records at the school sites may be requested by contacting the school directly. The following Class 1 permanent records are required by California Code Regulation 432 to be preserved in perpetuity beginning the 1st July, three years after graduation:

  • Final grad/non-grad high school transcript
  • Elementary and secondary enrollment history
  • Immunization record

A diploma cannot be replaced.  Colleges, schools, and employers all accept the final transcript as proof of high school graduation.

How to Obtain Records

Current VUSD students and recent alumni (2021-2023) can request a transcript VIA Parchment. Please use links below:

1. Buena High School

2. El Camino High School

3. Foothill High School

4. Pacific High School

5. Ventura High School


Former VUSD students of two (2) years or more can order official transcripts and other records by using the appropriate request forms linked below:

Click the link below to request your record(s)
Records Request  form - copy sent by E-mail

Official Sealed Transcript Records Request Form - sent by mail

All request will be processed within five business days from the date of receiving request. 

For all 3rd party education verifications please email signed release and the request form at:

Contact Us

To contact our department please email us at

Mary Lowe
Records Specialist
(805)641-5000 x 1145

Margaret Parsadanyan
Administrative Specialist
805-641-5000 x1146