Skip To Main Content
Ventura Unified School District (VUSD) Logo

HR Forms

Application for New Social Security Card

Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Enrollment Form- Certificated

Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Enrollment Form- Classified

Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Request Form- Classified

Change in Personal Status Form
If you are newly married, divorced, or have recently added children to your family, you may want to change some of your personal information on file with Human Resources. The forms listed below contain information that may need to updated when life changes occur. 

Designation of Person to Receive Pay Warrant

Direct Deposit Form

Name Change Form
Note: name changes will only be accepted with a copy of your new Social Security Card and Driver's License.

PERS Change in Beneficiary Form

Salary Distribution - Summer Pay Change Form

Separation Notice - Classified

STRS Change in Beneficiary Form

Teacher Transfer Request

W-4 Form - Change Tax Deductions

Working Out of Class Form - Classified