The Risk Management Office is responsible for various services. We are responsible for managing student, district, and employee exposures. A safe and healthy environment for our students and employees is accomplished through:
Effective management of the District's property, liability and workers' compensation insurance through the Ventura County Schools Self-Funding Authority.
Administration of the Employee Benefits Program through the California Schools Employee Benefits Organization (CSEBO).
Coordination of safety programs for both students and staff.
Proactive evaluation of exposure through inspection programs and incident investigations.
- Anthem PPO
- Cash in Lieu
- CSEBO Medical Insurance Comparison Chart
- Delta Dental PPO
- Health and Welfare Benefits Insurance Premium Rates
- Health and Welfare Newsletters and Notices
- Health and Welfare Vendor Resources and Contacts
- Hearing Aid Benefits
- How to Add a Dependent To Your Health Plan
- How to Remove a Dependent From Your Health Plan
- Kaiser HMO
- Life Insurance
- New Hire Information
- Open Enrollment 2023
- Open Enrollment 2023 Presentation
- VUSD Health Insurance Post-Retirement Information
- VUSD Transition to CSEBO Effective July 1st, 2023