Pierpont offers breakfast and lunch in our cafeteria. Breakfast is served from 7:30-8, and is also available during our morning recess. Meal prices for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Elementary School breakfast is $1.75
- Elementary School lunch is $2.75
- Students will still receive a “bonus meal” for every $25 paid on a positive account. (If the account is in the negative, they must pay that amount in addition to the $25.00 to receive a bonus meal).
- Adult meals are $2.25 for breakfast and $3.75 for lunch.
- Monthly menus can be found here.
Free & Reduced Lunch Program
If you are applying for Free & Reduced Price Meals:
1. Please complete an online application with Ventura Unified School District. One application per household only. Please list all household members.
2. The form should be filled out completely, so that no delay in processing occurs.
3. A new application must be completed each year.
4. If you are eligible for CALWORKS and/or CalFRESH you will already be listed and do not need to complete an application. Please call the the VUSD Food & Nutrition Services office at 641-5000 ext. 1306, to verify you are in the system or to let us know if you have an address change.
5. If an application is not received during the first 30 days of school, the student will be dropped from the Free & Reduced Meal Program.
The easiest way to apply for Free & Reduced Lunch is online. Click here to go to the online application through the Ventura Unified School District.