× Search


Name, Address or Phone Change

Note: name changes will only be accepted with a copy of your new Social Security Card and Driver's License.

Change in Personal Status

If you are newly married, divorced, or have recently added children to your family, you may want to change some of your personal information on file with Human Resources. The forms listed below contain information that may need to updated when life changes occur. 

Direct Deposit Form

If you would like to utilize direct deposit, or if you need to change your bank or account number for your existing direct deposit service, please complete the following form and submit to payroll.

Salary Distribution - Summer Pay

If you would like to request or change your request for summer pay, please complete the form below and submit to payroll.

Job Share Application

If you would like to request a job-share assignment, please complete the form below and return to Human Resources.

Teacher Transfer Request

For use by Permanent or Probationary Bargaining Unit Members ONLY to apply for a transfer. If you wish to apply for a transfer, or update your transfer request, complete the following form and submit to Human Resources.

Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank

All Certificated employees (including Certificated management) who are probationary or permanent and who are on active duty with the district are eligible to contribute to and draw on the Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank.  New employees must complete and properly file a participation form within thirty (30) calendar days of achieving probationary or permanent status in order to be eligible for participation for the remainder of the eligibility year.

Participation is voluntary, but requires contribution to the Bank.  Only contributors will be permitted to draw from the Bank.

Unit members may elect to join or cancel participation in the Bank once each year.  They must sign up by September 30 of each year they are going to participate in the Bank.  The eligibility year for purposes of this article begins on October 1 and ends on September 30.  Once the unit member has completed the necessary enrollment form, he/she shall remain a member of the Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank until such time as he/she completes the necessary form to cancel participation in the Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank.

Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank Enrollment Form.pdf 

The Governing Board is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. The Board shall promote programs which ensure that discriminatory practices are eliminated in all district activities. (BP 0410)


Certificated Human Resources

255 W. Stanley Avenue
Ventura, California 93001
805.641.5000 x1150

Dr. Jeff Davis
Assistant Superintendent

Sherry R. Manley

Cristin Destito
Executive Assistant

Marie Corral
H.R. Specialist - Credential Analyst

Carmen Delaney
Substitute Coordinator

Anna Clark
Human Resources Assistant

Nannette Pecel
Induction Coordinator 



Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2019 by Ventura Unified School District
Back To Top