VUSD Information Night
The Ventura Unified School District will be hosting its annual VUSD Information Night on Thursday, November 3, 2022 from 5:30-8 pm at Buena High School.
This event is open to all community members, prospective families and current families.
Attendees can attend the following at this event:
- Presentation by Superintendent Castro with an overview of the District and information on the Schools of Choice lottery process.
- Presentation for TK/K families including what to expect and how to apply for your Schools of Choice lottery spot.
- Schools and Services Fair
- All TK-12 schools, Jumpstart (pre-school) and Ventura Adult and Continuing Education will be present
- Many service departments including Food & Nutrition, Technology, Transportation, Student Support Services, Special Education and more will be present
- Meet with representatives from the schools and services to have your questions answered and find out what is offered at each
Additional activities and exact timeline are being finalized. Once that is done we will update that information here.
Buses will be available at DATA Middle School (2060 Cameron St.) and Citrus Glen Elementary School (9655 Darling Road) for any community member who may want to take one to the event. They will pick up from each school at 5 pm and take passengers to Buena High School. They will return from Buena at 8 pm.