If you do not have internet available to you, please click on the link below that will provide you with internet options.
If that does not help please call our Technology Helpline at (805) 641-5000 x1450
Device not connecting to your home internet?
If your VUSD issued Chromebook gives you the warning that you do not have permission from the administrator to add the Wifi, please follow these steps to resolve. We apologize as some of the Chromebooks were not configured properly.
- Families should go to the parking lot at the nearest VUSD school closest to the main building.
- Next, look for the VUSDM wireless network.
- Upon connection, the parents/students need to log into the student's Google account.
- Stay connected for 2 minutes after logging into Google.
- The management policy will be downloaded during this 2 minute time period.
- The family should pursue their Google drive to confirm their file.
- After 2 minutes, the family can go home and connect to their network.