× Search

Work Permit Applications


After completing the attached work permit application and obtaining the required signatures (parent/guardian, employer's supervisor), students may request work permits from their school's counseling or career centers. 

During the summer, students may contact the summer school principals for their official work permits. 


»  Work permit application




Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2020 by Ventura Unified School District
Back To Top