× Search
Sunday, September 19, 2021

Contact Us

Mary Lowe
Records Specialist
(805)641-5000 x 1145

Records Technician
(805)641-5000 x 1146

Staff Links

For access to google docs and forms click here

Student Records

VUSD Records Office receives the Grad and Non-Grad cumulative records from the high schools in the month of June, two years after graduation.  Records at the school sites may be requested by contacting the school directly. The following Class 1 permanent records are required by California Code Regulation 432 to be preserved in perpetuity beginning the 1st July, three years after graduation:
  • Final grad/non-grad high school transcript
  • Elementary and secondary enrollment history
  • Immunization record

A diploma cannot be replaced.  Colleges, schools, and employers all accept the final transcript as proof of high school graduation.

How to Obtain Records

To pick up a sealed official or unofficial transcript/record at VUSD District Records Office call to set up an appointment.   
641-5000 ext. 1145/1146

Click the link below to request your record(s)

Sealed Official Transcript request form (sent by U.S. mail)
Unofficial Transcript request form sent by E-mail or fax.

All request will be processed within five business days from the date of receiving request. 

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2021 by Ventura Unified School District
Back To Top