Buena High School will only keep records on site for 2 years after graduation. To request records for prior years, please contact VUSD Records Department by calling (805) 641-5000 ext. 1145.
To request Official or Unofficial transcripts/records from Buena you must:
• Contact the Buena Records office at (805) 289-1826 ext. 1008 and leave a detailed message that includes: name of student, date of birth, and contact information.
• Fax Requests: Fax to (805) 289-1846 Attn: Records.
• Email Requests: Please include Request Form, clear copy of ID, and signature.
• Mail Requests: Please include Request Form and an addressed stamped legal envelope, plus 1 extra loose stamp for return receipt. Mail the request and envelope to:
Buena High Records Office
5670 Telegraph Rd.
Ventura, CA 93003
Official Transcript Request
Unofficial Transcript Request
• Please note Records Requests may take up to 5 business days to process
• Seniors may fill out and sign their own Records Request. Grades 9 - 11 must have a parent/guardian signature.
Fee: Official $1.00 (to be picked up)