Anacapa Hybrid Reopening April 12, 2021
Virtual Orientation Message- Click link to watch: https://youtu.be/hsEcrJtVsh8
Reopening Information Night- March 31st - Click link to watch: https://youtu.be/1FH8KvY0veQ
Student Reopening Newsletter: https://www.smore.com/2g5bt
When we return to campus we will have three student groups:
- Group A- On campus / see schedule on website
- Group B- On campus / see schedule on website
- Group C- Students attend all classes virtually, all week. See schedule.
Click HERE to access schedules.
Student Arrival on Campus
Period 1 or 2
Please do not arrive earlier than the designated times.
- All students will have their temperatures taken prior to boarding buses or entering campus
- All students will be directed to go straight to class once allowed onto campus.
- Parents, please stay in your car while dropping off your child
- Students arriving late must check in with the front office for a wellness check and to receive a pass to class
- Our campus will remain closed and students will not be able to leave until they are finished for the day
3 Designated Entrances
Anacapa will have three designated student entrances to campus. Upon arrival students will have their temperature taken. All students riding the bus will have their temperature taken prior to boarding the bus. The three designated areas will support the traffic flow based on walking traffic, school bus traffic and drop-off traffic.
Entrance 1 -Students walking to school
Entrance 2 -School Buses
Entrance 3 -Students being dropped off /picked-up
- All students must wear a mask coming into campus and for their entire time on campus - click HERE to see mask requirements. No gators are permitted, students must wear a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken at all three entry points
- Students must head directly to class once entering campus
- All students are responsible for maintaining social distancing during arrival and departure, in the classroom, restroom, passing periods and nutrition break
- All food and drinks must be consumed outside. No exceptions.
- Please wait on markers outside of restroom until space is available inside restrooms
- Students may not be on campus if it is not their hybrid day to attend campus
- Locker rooms will be closed when we return. Please dress appropriately on days students have athletics or PE courses so that they may safely participate in PE and attend class without changing while at school
Hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves are available throughout campus and in every room
Materials to bring to campus:
- Bring charged chromebook to school, along with the charging cord, and headphones every day you attend campus
- Bring a personal water bottle to campus as drinking fountains will be closed
- Bring one mask and one back-up mask to campus
- Bring classroom handouts and packets, paper and writing utensils. Textbooks do not need to be brought, unless directed by the teacher
- Students may bring their own hand sanitizer if they wish, though it is available throughout campus
Please click on the link above to access the link to all of your classes. Make sure you follow your class schedule.
Anacapa Club Day Open House