Suggested school supplies:
1. Three-ring binder that is 1.5 - 2 inches thick with 7 subject dividers (Spelling, Stories, Summary, Reponse to Lit., Other Writing, Social Science, Math)
2. Folder with pockets where notes for home or school can be placed--should have holes so that it can be able to be added to the 3-ring binder
3. Tool kit/pouch/bag that can hold pencils, pen, and highligher and that has holes to be inserted in binder
4. Erasable pens (blue or black ink only) and "old-fashioned" pencils for in class use (no mechanical pencils, please)
5. A "catch" pencil sharpener
6. Colored pencils
8. Highlighters--purchase 3 or 4 for the year. Keep one in your tool kit.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.