The Mission of the PTA is:
- To support and speak on behalf of children in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Objects of the Elmhurst Elementary School PTA:
Click here to see the list of Board Members
- To promote the welfare of all children in the home, school & community.
- To bring together the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of all students.
- To develop united efforts between educators and the general public to secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education for all students.
- To continue to support programs that help shape today's children into the leaders of tomorrow.
- To encourage active participation by all PTA members.