Technology Services is excited to provide to teachers/staff a District video library comprised of videos and audio recordings purchased by VUSD. This service will allow teachers to stream video/audio across the network, eliminating the need to use VHS tapes or DVD media. Please follow the steps to submit or access videos.
Please follow the steps below:
2. If you do not find your video, please click the link below to submit a request for converting your VHS/DVD and have it added to the FLIX server
- Login to the VUSD Flix server and search for the video you want to view
- Please submit one form per VHS tape/DVD
3. Send or bring the media to Technology Services
4. New media will typically be converted and uploaded with 2-3 weeks.
- Send through District mail - no more than 3 items at one time
- Hand deliver to ESC to Technology Services
- You will receive an email once received and then when conversion is complete.