Food & Nutrition Services
255 West Stanley Avenue, Suite 100, Ventura, CA 93001-1348
Ventura Unified - FNS provides training for all staff.
FNS managers receive training on In-service modules and in turn, train site staff on the In-service topics, at least monthly and as opportunities are presented.
The CNS manager, as well as any staff member can access the topics listed. Managers follow the monthly list of topics and review materials with staff.
The Manager completes an In-service form and has each staff member who receives the training signs the attendance form. A copy of the form is kept on site in the In-service binder, and a copy is sent to the CNS office for filing in the Site Training record.
To Run the Power Point Training Modules
Use the following steps to get the Power Point Training Module to run:
1. Single click on the Module you want to play.
2. It will open Windows Media Player this will ONLY work for Windows computers not Apple Macs. This will be a seperate window you can close when you have finished the movie.
3. These modules can be played two ways. You can either let it play through or use the pause button to read the slides. The slides have been set up for time so you should be able to read them without pausing.
4. Should you chose to let it play straight through all you need to do is read the slides to finish the movie.
5. If you wish to pause/play the movie you only need to pick the large round button in the middle of the of the player to pause and then play the movie.
6. Once you have completed the module you can pick the X in the upper right corner of the Windows Media Player Window. It will bring you back to this page.
end of page