Buena High School will only keep records on site for approximately two years after graduation and then will be archived at our VUSD Records Department at (805) 641-5000 ext. 1146 or 1145.
To request on site transcripts from Buena you must either:
• Contact the Buena Records office at (805) 289-1826 ext. 1008 by leaving a detailed message that includes: name of student, date of birth, and contact information.
• Mail Requests: Please include Mail Request Form, an addressed stamped legal envelope, plus 1 extra loose stamp for return receipt.
Buena High Records Office
5670 Telegraph Rd.
Ventura, CA 93003
Mail Request Form
• Fax Requests: Fax to (805) 289-1846 Attn: Records. Please include Fax Request Form.
Fax Request Form
• Email Requests: Please include Email Request Form, clear copy of ID, and signature.
Email Request Form
• Please note Records Requests may take 2-5 business days to process.
• "Seniors" may fill out and sign their own Records Request. All other grades (9 - 11) must have a Parent/Guardian signature.
Fee: Official 50 ¢ (to be picked up)
Unofficial 25 ¢