Unofficial and Official Transcript Request

Buena High School will only keep records on site for approximately two years after graduation and then will be archived at our VUSD Records Department at (805) 641-5000 ext. 1146 or 1145.

To request on site transcripts from Buena you must either:

     • Contact the Buena Records office at (805) 289-1826 ext. 1008 by leaving a detailed message that includes: name of student, date of birth, and contact information.

     • Mail Requests: Please include Mail Request Form, an addressed stamped legal envelope, plus 1 extra loose stamp for return receipt.

          Buena High Records Office
          5670 Telegraph Rd.
          Ventura, CA 93003

          Mail Request Form

     • Fax Requests: Fax to (805) 289-1846 Attn: Records. Please include Fax Request Form.

          Fax Request Form

     • Email Requests: Please include Email Request Form, clear copy of ID, and signature.

          Email Request Form

     • Please note Records Requests may take 2-5 business days to process.

     • "Seniors" may fill out and sign their own Records Request. All other grades (9 - 11) must have a Parent/Guardian signature.

          Fee: Official 50 ¢ (to be picked up)

                  Unofficial 25 ¢