- Write student's name and school years, in pen, in the front cover of each textbook.
- Students are expected to return the same book that was issued at the beginning of the year.
- The barcode number must match the barcode indicated in the student's library record.
- Returned damaged books will be assessed a fine.
- Avoid storing liquid in the same backpack area as textbooks.
- Cover textbooks to avoid damage.
- Never leave your backpack unattended on campus as you are responsible for any loss incurred.
- Do not leave textbooks in classrooms as the student is responsible for the loss, not the teacher.
Students who fail to take care of obligations will not receive yearbooks, report cards, diplomas and may lose access to school activities until obligations are cleared. Unpaid obligations follow students to the next school year including to the high school.